At setting up your account you will have to differentiate between the type of units that you manage.
In Nuvah you can add two types of units under 1 account: Hotel rooms and Vacation rentals.
Add Hotel Rooms:
Go to Settings/Units/Hotel Rooms
Remember that in this case you need to set up Room Types and add physical rooms for each created room type. (e.g. you may have 5 rooms of Double Room).
- To create a Room type click on "Add Room Type" button.
- Fill in all the required information and save the Room type (including a short description, amenities, and pictures)
- Once completed, scroll down to List of Rooms subsection and click on "Add Room" to create as many room as needed and remember to assign them to a specific room type.
- To assign those created rooms to a specific room type, click on Room type and select the room type from the displayed options.
Add Vacation Rentals (Apartment / Villa)
Go to Settings/Units/Vacation Rentals
After clicking on Vacation rentals, click on "Add Vacation Rental Unit" fill in all the details (including a short description, amenities, pictures, and a map where the property is located)
- Vacation Rental name will be displayed for your guest in the Booking Engine, whereas Room No./Name is a reference name only visible for you.
Save and the vacation rental unit will be ready in the system.