Steps to integrate Nuevah with Traveloka:
- Set up the Traveloka account
- Get your Hotel ID from your Market Manager/ Market Coordinator
- Go to Nuevah / Integrations / Traveloka
Once the credential has been correctly included, the system will show the hotel ID and the connection status will change into green meaning the operation was successfully completed.
It is possible to add different hotel IDs one by one.
We will now proceed to the mapping of the already existing rooms/units in both platforms, for it, we will have to take into account the following things:
- There should be the exact same number of rooms/units in both platforms.
- There should be a specific rate plan for each room type/unit.
Next click on "Map" button, where you will match rooms and rates from Traveloka with the ones set up in Nuevah.
In the mapping popup screen you can see all the Room Types and Rate Plans that you have already created on Traveloka.
1) Map the room types and rate plans from Traveloka with the room types and rate plans from Nuevah
2) Select a price variance (percentage or absolute value) if you wish to send a rate different than the one already set up in Nuevah
3) Click “Save” to finish the process.
Now the "Running" light should also turn green and you are you are all set !
Traveloka provides a limit pricing setting option. In case this option being set up (we don't encourage it), must be set up establishing an interval for the rate plans, setting up a minimum and maximum price. If the user changes a daily rate and it happens to be over the established maximum limit, Traveloka system will identify this as an error. If this happens, the user will get a notification from Traveloka advising an error but not giving any details about it. To avoid this kind of errors, make sure that the limits established in Traveloka are wide enough to not affect you in case you increase the daily rates.