IMPORTANT: PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING THE INTEGRATION:
- Nuevah will operate as your central reservation system: it will become the core center of information regarding availability and rate plans. Every availability schedule and rate plans must be changed only in Nuevah platform rather than in Agoda.
- Once the integration is activated, all availabilities and rate plans will be replaced by the ones currently configured at Nuevah, therefore you should update the availabilities and rate plans before proceeding to the integration.
- If you have made any changes in Agoda (i.e added/deleted/modified types of rooms or rate plans) You MUST force an update of the integration at Nuevah (connection update). Please take into account that by doing this you will reset the previous configuration and therefore you will need to map again the Room Types and rate plans.
- Any changes in Policies, rate restrictions, room types, rooms and promotions should be done in Agoda’s portal.
In case of not having any account in Agoda, follow the next steps:
- Register in https://ycs.agoda.com/
- Complete the registration process
- Select the channel admin during the register
- Get your Agoda account details to build a property profile (Hotel ID)
In case you already have an Agoda account follow the next steps:
You should contact Agoda and require a connection for a channel management, for it, you will have to get in the YCS extra-net https://ycs.agoda.com/en-us/login
After that, you will need to go into the help section, and then into the contact us. Once the request is done you will need to wait until Agoda confirm the channel management connection. Once you receive the confirmation notification, the channel will be already be ready to be connected to Nuevah.
To begin with the channel integration into Nuevah, you should first go the integration section in Nuevah and click on the Agoda option.
Once you are in the Agoda channel, click on the integration tab, which shows a section where you need to enter the necessary credential, for this, you need the hotel ID.
Once the credential has been correctly included, the system will show the hotel ID and the status will change into green meaning the operation was successfully completed. It’s important to mention that it’s possible to add different hotel ID one by one.
We will now proceed to the mapping of the already existing rooms/units in both platforms, for it, we will have to take into account the following things:
- There should be the exact same number of rooms/units in both platforms.
- As Nuevah is the Central reservation system, make sure before connecting that you have the correct availability stetted Nuevah system
- There should be a specific rate plan for each room/unit.
Once the previous steps are accomplished, you should click on the mapping button, where the equivalences must be settled. In this tab will be displayed the existing rooms/units in Agoda and find which are the corresponding room/units at Nuevah, the maximum occupancy, and the specific rate plan for each room/unit. In case of willing to apply a price variation in a specific room/unit, it must be specified whether it will be an absolute variation (if so, set the value) or as percentage. This configuration must be done for every existing room and, once completed, saved. In case of making any changes regarding the rooms or rate plans in the external channel, the link needs to be restarted from Nuevah platform and set again the equivalences and assigned rate plans.
If the mapping process has been correctly done, the running field displayed in the information chart will indicate that the integration process with Agoda is already running and the icon will be shown as green.