We first have to know to what type of channel is our room type linked to. There are two types of channels, the ones named labeled as ICAL and the rest
- ICAL (Airbnb, HomeAway, FlipKey, etc)
- Rest of the channels (Booking, Expedia, Agoda, etc)
If our room type is linked to a ICAL channel:
- We first have to click on Integrations, and then access to the ICAL box.
- Then we have to click on the Import tab and locate the room type.
- Once we find it, we just have to click in the red bin button to delete the link to the channel
If our room type is linked to a channel that is not ICAL (Taking as an example Booking.com):
- We first have to click on Integrations, and then access to the Booking.com box.
- Then we have to click on the Import tab.
- Once there, we should click on the map option of the link account in which the room type is mapped.
- Once we are on the mapping site, we have to scroll down and click on the red button labeled as Reset Connection. (Warning: by clicking on Reset connection, all of the room types of that specific link account will be reset and you will need to map all of the rooms manually except the one you wanted to unlink.