IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INTEGRATING:
- Nuevah will act as your central reservation system - it becomes the information master for rates & availability. All your pricing & availability should only be modified on Nuevah platform and not on Expedia side (manual entries will no longer be possible on Expedia, rates & availability grids in the channel will only be visible for monitoring and conformity checks).
- Once the connection is active all prices and availability will be replaced to what is currently configured on Nuevah so make sure that you have updated your rates and have blocked out dates as needed before proceeding with the intergation.
- If you have made changes on the channel side (e.g. you have added/removed/modified room types or rate plans on Expedia portal) you MUST force a refresh in Nuevah intergation section (reset the connection). Please note that this action will RESET the mapping you have already set up, and you will need to map the Room Types and Rate Plans again.
- Any changes on policies, rate restrictions, room types and rooms, promotions will still need to be applied on the Expedia portal.
To Integrate Nuevah with Expedia you must follow the following steps:
1- Select Nuevah as your Channel Manager on Expedia:
- Login to your Expedia Partner Central account https://www.expediapartnercentral.com
- Go to Rooms and Rates/ Expedia Connectivity Settings
- Select Nuevah from the System Provider dropdown, select "Availability and rates" and "Booking retrieval" and click Submit button.
2- Go to Nuevah Integrations section and select the "Expedia" box, then go to "Integration" tab
- Add your Expedia Hotel ID
3- As soon as the connection is established on both sides (Expedia and Nuevah) the Connection Status should turn green.
4- Once the Connection Status is green you need to map Room Types and Rate Plans from Expedia with the corresponding ones in Nuevah.
- Click on the "Map" button to open a mapping screen
- A list of all Room Types and Rate Plans created on Expedia will appear. You now need to map them with the corresponding Nuevah Room Types and Rate Plans.
- For each Room Type mapped select the number of rooms you want to make available on Expedia:
- For each Rate Plan mapped you can create a price variation ("absolute" or "percentage" value) if you wish to send a rate different than the one already set up in Nuevah, or leave the rate without any change ("none")
- Click “Save” to finish the process.
Congratulations! The connection should now be established and RUNNING with both green lights on:
If you need assistance with Expedia integration you can Schedule a configuration call and we will assist you with the process.