Please note that the cancellation policy will only be visible in your booking engine and will not be transferred to external channels you are integrated with.
- Go to Settings / Rates & Availability / Rate Plans
- If the plan already exists, click on the edit button; the popup window with the details of the plan will appear where you can modify the cancellation policy
- If the plan does not exist, click on the button "Add a Rate Plan"; a pop-up window will appear and you will be able to add a cancellation policy.
- Under point 4 in the Rate Plan pop-up window answer the following question: Is there a period when the guest can cancel free of charge?
- If the answer is yes, more options will emerge: Cancellation deadline (How many days before arrival can the guest cancel free of charge?) and what is the amount charged for cancellation (full stay, 1 night, percentage of the whole stay, flat amount).
- Based on your answers the system will create an automatic text with rate plan cancellation policy. See below an example of a cancellation policy visible in your booking engine:
- In addition to the automatic cancellation policy text, you can also add a custom text, for example referring to some non-standard clauses. This text can be translated to various languages, so if you translate it (using automatic translation or manually), it will be displayed on your booking engine in the selected language.