Nuevah has 5 status options for each reservation:
- Confirmed: reservation made and confirmed
- Checked-in: guest arrived and checked-in
- Checked-out: guest left and checked-out
- No show: guest never arrived
- Cancelled: reservation was cancelled
Additionally there 2 status options visible in the Booking List filter:
- Effective: This status contains All Confirmed + Checked In + Checked Out reservations. So all effective reservations that took place or are about to take place.
- Block: All blocked periods (also visible in Bookings / Block List section).
Every time you change the status the system is presenting you a confirmation popup where you have to re-confirm the status change, example:
There are various sections where you can update the reservation status:
- Booking List
- Go to Bookings/Booking List, for each reservation there is a range of options available depending on the current status of the reservation (edit, cancel, resend notification, check in, check out, no show).
- Pass the mouse over a selected reservation and click on the check-in (IN) or check-out (OUT) symbol, available depending on the current reservation status.
- Booking popup
- Enter the booking popup, and change the reservation status to "checked-in" or "checked-out", available depending on the current reservation status. You can also cancel a reservation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.