The source of reservations is visible in the Booking List and in the Reservation popup:
1.Booking List: the “Source” and “Channel” columns indicate the origin of the reservation and the specific channel
- PMS: direct reservation added manually in the system
- IBE: direct reservation through your booking engine
- ICA: iCal reservation
- INT: External channel integration (premium channels)
- First 3 letters of the external booking channel, e.g. BOO (Booking.com), EXP (Expedia), AIR (airbnb)
2. Reservation popup: at the top right corner there are labels with source and channel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.