On the Nuevah’s calendar the horizontal axis displays the date, and the vertical axis displays the rooms.
- On top of the calendar you can switch the month being displayed using the arrows on the sides, or select the displayed range using a datepicker.
- On the top right corner there are 3 buttons: 1 week, 2 weeks and 1 month. This options set the horizontal axis allowing you to see your bookings in the range of 1, 2 or 4 weeks.
- Below the calendar there are 3 filters:
- 1- “Scale” allows you to change the number of rooms displayed (10 rooms, 20 rooms…).
- 2- “Sort by” allows you to sort the vertical axis by the room number/name or by room type.
- 3- “Filter” allows you to filter the calendar only by selected room types.